- Dez Bryant was supposed to be on Fox 4 last night but apparently didn't show. Sports anchor Mike Doocy said on camera that he should invest in a GPS next time. I think Dez is a big time knucklehead.
- Anyone else think Jim Furyk wearing a "Five Hour Energy" cap at the U.S. Open was a little cheesy? (But not as cheesy as someone yelling "get in the hole!" which was tiresome 10 years ago.)
- And I was really rooting for the 17 year old Beau Hossler. Then he broke out his University of Texas gear on Sunday and faded away. (Interesting note: When Tiger Woods won his first Master's, that kid was two years old.)
- Mrs. LL and I went to a batting cage on Friday. I took one turn and mentioned I hadn't swung a bat in 20 years. "You're not going to hurt yourself, are you?" she said. I didn't but it was close on one swing.
- Wrong way driver kills a woman on I-35 on Saturday morning. It destroyed two cars.
- Fox 4 had a story of how and off duty cop was a "hero" for breaking a window out of a vehicle where a baby had been locked inside. I was more interested in how the driver and others tried to get the baby out of the vehicle for 10 minutes before the window was broken.
- Man, the Republicans are fearful of angering the Hispanics. Romney won't denounce the President's new immigration policy.
- I ate at P.F. Changs yesterday and got slapped on the back followed by a "keep up the good work on the blog."
- Adam Sandler's new movie, That's My Boy, bombed over the weekend. His comedy days may be over.
- Beginning to think the "starter" is going out in my car (which has been trouble free for two years.) But that means I'm driving the Gangsta Mobile as Mrs. LL takes care of it. I'm stylin'.
- Hal Jay actually had a funny line this morning when he learned that Dale Earnhart Jr. won the NASCAR race yesterday: "Everyone else wreck?"
- Mrs. LL and I have been landlords for a bout year. Good tenants = Basically hassle free.
- Peaster ISD employees allegedly force 8 year old to bathe. Get sued. Who knew cleanliness was next to the courthouse?
- The Messenger is having major trouble with its web site. Your "Above The Fold" will be delayed accordingly.
at 8:33 AM