- It is six days to the start of college football season, so I'll start a countdown of the cheerleaders of the greatest sport in the history of ever. Today: TCU.
- On Fox 4 this morning, while covering the DWI story about changing the law to allow "deferred adjudication", anchor Lauren Przybyl referred to it as "deferred ajudification."
- The Star Telegram has a story about a proposal to turn the Trinity River into a tubing friendly like the river in New Braunfels. One word: Nasty.
- I hope I'm qualified to give volleyball tips because I've been doing it a lot of it during my evening hours.
- There are a bunch of miners trapped in Chile and it may take four months to get them out. Rescue workers snaked a camera down to them yesterday and released grainy video footage. Wow.
- Ranger fans: What the heck has happened to Cliff Lee?
- Another Wise County Pee Wee football rant by a transplant.
- Back to the cheerleader theme: UTA?
- Funny line about Bristol Palin being on Dancing With The Stars: "What star will she be paired with?"
- We're coming up on the five year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. I went and looked back about what I thought about it as it was approaching and it turns out I was spot on. (Complete with satellite image.) That's why I'm the most trusted name in weather.
- Collateral thought: I've been running this blog for five years?
- I think the City of Denton has a new book-in camera. Clarity has improved.
at 8:27 AM