- Texas Tech has announced they will open with Alabama in 2012? Oh, my. Edit: Alabama says it's not a done deal yet.
- I forgot to mention the Lady Bears beat Duke last night to head to the Final Four. Center Griner is a freak in the middle. (And if you want to see the worst choke job ever -- if you can get past the guy yelling -- check out this Xavier gal missing twice from point blank range in the final minute last night.)
- Saw on Twitter: Dallas WR Roy Williams played 914 snaps, gained just 596 yards, and cost Dallas $14,945.65 for every offensive snap.
- How much would you pay to have dinner with Wade Phillips if you had to bid at a fund raiser for a private high school? Answer.
- I have absolutely no interest in the Dallas Mavericks. The older I get, the less I care about how professionals play a game. (Dirk makes $19,795,714 this year which comes to over $241,000 a game.)
at 10:57 AM