- Bad wreck this morning at 287/114 in Rhome according to an emailer.
- I think I've kicked my sickness which came back hard last night. I didn't know ibuprofen could help break a fever.
- A Denton lady's boyfriend was accused yesterday of beating her 3 year old son to death. But did you see that CPS took custody of her one year old AND newborn?
- I'll take cold or hot over wind.
- Every time the Dallas Morning News asks me to login after spending any length of time on its website, I wish for its failure.
- I've never seen a movie with Tyler Perry in the title, and I don't think that is going to change.
- I forgot the name of the conservative Fox lawyer gal who was on with Bill O'Reilly last night, but she wouldn't back down from him when they were discussing the Westboro Baptist protest case. (O'Reilly was wanting "activist judges" when he wanted them to be "more compassionate.")
- Some Dallas Cowboys hang out with girls wearing painted on bikinis (uh, painted on bikinis warning.)
- A case that doesn't sound right: Crazy woman drowns her baby and she is found not guilty by reason of insanity. So the DA's office prosecutes the father for leaving the kid with her and he gets 10 years.
- A case that does sound right: Crazy abortion doctor killer gets life in prison.
- Texas Motor Speedway chief Eddie Gossage apologizes for this April Fool's day prank by spoofing Tiger Woods. (Huge. Quickly.)
at 8:10 AM