- I had forgotten that one of the lawyers killed in the Fort Worth courthouse shooting in 1992 was named John Edwards. (A name now associated when a disgraced politician).
- I was in another courthouse two blocks away when that happened.
- Most of the animals sold at auction at the Wise County Youth Fair were purchased by a group(s) called "Wise County Youth Fair Champions and Blue Ribbons Club." Who are they? And the fact that local banks no longer are big spenders at the auction is a definite sign of the times.
- Yep, Baylor lost to Duke in the Elite 6. Oddly, the Baylor women play Duke tonight in the women's Elite 8.
- I can't believe Tarleton State cratered and canceled the gay Jesus play.
- If you haven't seen it you won't understand, but there is nothing nerdier that Steve Doocey saying the "morning slogan" on Fox and Friends at the top of the 6 o'clock hour.
- Somebody is mad at me for not posting a comment about a rumor the private life of a particular public official but won't sign their name. Riiiight.
- I scalped my lawn this weekend. For some reason I really enjoy doing that every Spring.
- You are one strange bird if you won't return the census form.
- Kelly Rasberry on KISS FM this morning called The Grapes of Wrath and 12 Angry Men "boring."
- I stayed up too late on Saturday.
- I watched a great 10 year old documentary this weekend regarding the killing of three kids in Arkansas (the specific one was Paradise Lost 2: Revelations.) I keep seeing that case resurface in the news.
at 8:14 AM