- For some reason I dreamed/dreamt last night that I was running away from a date through a forest on a college campus. And I mean I was hauling arse like that guy in Apocalypto. And, in reality, I only went out with her once during my junior year in college.
- But I showed up for our date in a robe. Not a Hugh Hefner robe. Just an old bath robe. I have no idea.
- I blew through the TIVO'd Grammy's last night. Pink is hot in a trashy way (and has no fear), I don't know what I think about Lady Gaga, the Black Eyed Peas are freaks you can't take your eyes off of, Stevie Nicks still has it, and I'm embarrassingly unfamiliar with Zac Brown.
- The actual Ground Hog celebration beats me down. The Ground Hog movie does not.
- I should have mentioned that Baylor's men's basketball be the Empire on Saturday in overtime. I slept through it. Basketball just doesn't do it for me.
- I think it would be tough on a kid to raise a steer for the Stock Show only to know it's going to the slaughter house. That would have freaked me out. Heck, it would freak me out now.
- Somebody in Katy, TX won $144 million from the Texas lottery. I deserved that.
- Why in the world would you kill yourself in your mother's house? (Jay Novacek wife story)
- Had someone tell me yesterday that I'm old enough to go crazy now. "If you had done it in your thirties, everyone would think you were weird. Now you'd just be eccentric." Good point.
- If Liberally Lean readers invaded the old "People to People" swap-your-stuff local radio show it would be like this. (Language warning.)
at 8:23 AM