- Had a lady who works up at the courthouse tell me that she paid $100 for a "Horse Psychic" to come and check out her horse over the weekend. Yep.
- TV "judge shows" beat me down very quickly. Formula: Have a wise cracking judge dress down a party in the case who has an attitude.
- There were the weirdest clouds late yesterday afternoon. Kind of like a long tube. Maybe it was a space worm hole.
- If you had 15 seconds to go back in time and tell your 15 year old self anything, what would it be? And would it be financial or relationship oriented?
- A Kay Bailey Hutchison commercial touts that she created a "National Amber Alert" which I think (1) is a dumb idea [Edit for the person that thought that was stupid: note the word "national"] and (2) I've never heard of one being issued.
- Decatur's AC's Beer Barn shut down? Their bikini car washes gone forever? Oh, my.
- The story of the SMU student being abducted off the street in front of friends is just weird. "Stranger on stranger" crime is really, really rare.
- My over-talkative dry cleaning lady has disappeared. I miss being asked personal questions and having her comment on my clothes.
- I know someone who'll go crazy over this: You can audition for Survivor this weekend. (Although I'm skeptical about it because it almost sounds like a car dealership in Fort Worth promises to forward the information to the show's producers as opposed to the show actually running the auditions.)
- I understand people that suffer from depression.
- There are lots of people that call me Mr. Barry by accident.
- They are about to start a four year massive traffic project at 114 and 121 in Grapevine. Be prepared not to go to Grapevine for four years.
- President Obama suggests a tax cut for businesses yesterday and Fox News bashes him for sounding like a Republican.
- Very Funny: A Jacksonville Jaguar cheerleader with an oversized golf club chasing a Tiger mascot wearing a red shirt at halftime. Picture.
at 8:25 AM