- Foreigner (that's a band from the World War II era) was on Fox's 4 Good Day this morning. I saw them the only time I was outside of the Today Show studio one morning in New York. Amazingly, not that bad.
- The story from last week about the clerk who stole the $1 million lottery ticket from the man keeps getting stranger. But I didn't know the victim's name was "Willis Willis."
- I power down when I hear someone do a Forrest Gump impersonation.
- Update on the Florida player that was trying to gouge the other player's eyes out that I posted yesterday: He has been suspended by the coach for 1/2 of the next game against Vanderbilt.
- This is my favorite time of year to run outside. Great weather. Trees changing. Girlfriend in my closet.
- I'm told the World Series is going on, and I'm told the Phillies have won two games when they have started pitcher Cliff Lee. Do you know who the Rangers shelled in the first game of the year for seven runs in five innings? Yep, Cliff Lee. (h/t Richie Whitt)
- It'll be interesting to see if this actually turns into a controversy: A hawt Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader goes to a Halloween Party as Lil' Wayne complete with black face. (Although she looks more like she got stuck in a tanning bed.) Edit: Better pics.
- I always forget about The Comedy Channel.
- I represented someone yesterday who accepted a plea bargain for six years in the pen after he had been free while on bond. There's nothing worse than seeing a client taken into custody. (He wasn't eligible for probation and faced a maximum of 20 years).
at 8:15 AM