- I couldn't resist the temptation of doing something I've wanted to do for a while: See an Arkansas Razorback game in the Fall
- I think it's beautiful up here in the hills, but it was dark when I drove in so I'll tell you tomorrow.
- Why do I do this? I have a football stadium fetish.
- I'm staying in a new Candlewood Inn which is pretty dang nice.
- On the hotel elevator, one guy was telling another guy that his wife has an elevator/claustrophobia issue. He said that once, in a crowded situation, "we had to wait an hour until the elevator was empty before she would get on it." His buddy and I both looked at him like he was nuts for putting up with that.
- As I was driving up, I passed the NASCAR race in north Fort Worth, saw all the campers, and said out loud, "You guys are freakin' nuts." Then it dawned on me that that I was driving six hours for a college football game that I have no connection to.
- The game is on Channel 21 tomorrow at the very odd start time of 11:21 a.m.
- I love my GPS device. Truly, I typed in the address of my hotel, left Texas, and never looked at a map. When it tells you to turn, you turn.
- And I leave town and Bridgeport beats Decatur with a TD pass with 42 seconds left? 24-21. Holy cow. (Decatur led 21-0)
at 10:03 PM