- The First Baptist of Dallas is building a new $130 million 3,000 seat sanctuary in downtown Dallas. Those fellowship churches are making it hard to keep up with the Jones'.
- Eye gouge the weekend in a college football game.
- I'm convinced Texas, after killing OSU, will be in the National Championship game, and TCU may be having their best season ever that no one cares about.
- Moonwalk fail. This made me laugh.
- Last night I dreamed I was at the White House and sat by Sarah Palin (???) who accused me of stealing her old Polaroid camera. The the dream evolved into my "got to get to class but don't know my schedule" dream.
- The ladies at my cleaners are now asking me questions regarding legal advice. Sheesh.
- Two motorcycle deaths over the weekend -- but that's the first time I've heard of any in a couple of months.
- NBA player swats a bat out of the air on Halloween. What?
- Odd pet peeve of mine: Those that end every blog post with "But what the hell do I know?" or "I could be wrong."
- My Halloween costume was a straight jacketed mental patient. It was a good look.
- The Cowboys Stadium had its huge end zone doors open but not the roof yesterday -- apparently Jerry didn't want the sun beating down on the crowd. (From The Ticket this morning: "It's kind of like ordering the sun roof option for your car that you never really use."
at 8:07 AM