- There's a Star-Telegram story today about a Weatherford lawyer who is still practicing at age 101. I don't want to be practicing law at 71. Maybe not at 61.
- Had an out of town lawyer come up to me on Monday to ask about local courtroom practice. It dawned on me, with the help of a third person, that we had both been misdemeanor prosecutors 20 years ago in the same office in Tarrant County. We didn't recognize each other. She excused our lack of attention later by saying, "We both looked better." She did.
- It was 81 degrees at 6:30 this morning. Sheesh.
- I'm glad I'm not responsible for waking someone up and making sure they stay up.
- Brittney and a skinny Lindsey Lohan.
- Michael Jackson's father looks mean.
- Keller is opening a fourth high school, Timber Creek. I remember when it was just a small town.
- In what year do you think Decatur will have a second high school? I think it will be a long, long time from now.
- It's been a good run, but I'm predicting a Texas Rangers fade starting now.
- Paula Abdul has announced that ... oh....forget it.
- Fox and Friends, the network's morning show, is almost laughable.
- Someone pointed out yesterday that "Failure To Register As A Sex Offender" could be the title of a movie or TV series on HBO.
- An updated list of the Hottest Females in DFW TV Media.
at 8:16 AM