- I'm sick of seeing "inspirational quotes" all over the place. Ann Curry's twitter feed is full of them.
- I've never heard of a crime called "Disregard Police Officer" but a black guy in Denton got arrested for it yesterday. (Source).
- On Sunday I posted the video of the "tire gone wild" almost striking a constable. Yesterday a loose tire killed a construction worker in Lewisville.
- You right wingers were in a lynching mood yesterday based upon your comments.
- G.I. Joe led the box office over the weekend with $54 million? You've got to be kidding.
- There really aren't any movie type of movies made any more. It's either mass explosions, animations, or silly comedies. No Country For Old Men was a rare exception. (Here are the box office leaders so far this year to prove my point.)
- I'd like to be placed under house arrest.
- If the street construction around the square in Decatur is costing over a million dollars, we ain't getting our money's worth.
- I watched most of the the Teen Choice Awards last night. Our future does not look bright.
- My weekdays are very Groundhog Day like.
- Jarhead's guest blogger suggests, rightly so, that we 'mericans don't know much about Canada and Mexico. (Jarhead, when reached for comment, could only mumbled "get me more tequila and a donkey.")
- Do not mess with Hillary. (If you haven't seen this, you must.)
- Legal drinking age map.
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi caught a little heat yesterday when she called the protesters at the town hall meetings "un-American." She's wrong. Yelling, name calling, and refusing to listen is distinctively American.
at 8:10 AM