- Fox 4 reporter Emily Lopez has a whole lot of Ann Curry "fake concern" in her.
- I watched a traffic ticket trial yesterday in Wise County where the defendant won because the officer couldn't say for sure if the guy sitting at the table was the same person he wrote the ticket to. That was an honest officer.
- Our DA, Greg Lowery, was not pleased with me for leaving out what he felt were critical facts in my post about the dope trial yesterday. That job will beat you down in a hurry.
- I will go to my grave believing the War on Drugs is the dumbest thing this country has ever done. You right wingers don't want the government running our health care system, but you want it to have enough power to lock someone up for smoking a joint on their couch in their home. Makes no sense.
- I have to admit I really didn't know anything about Eunice Kennedy Shriver.
- What was with the weird claymation like recreation of a missing person on the local news last night?
- I think I've found a time to visit the new Cowboys' Stadium: There will be four high school games
- I can't find the link on the Star Telegram's confusing web site, but some place named "Fred's" won the best burger competition. I'm not familiar with it.
- Tried to stop by the new Flip's off of Western Center Boulevard on Friday two weeks ago. Every parking space was taken.
- My dreams have become really bad lately. They aren't nightmares, just stressful. And I wake up breathing hard with tense shoulders.
- I watched a staff member of one of the prosecutors up at the courthouse field an angry phone call from some out of town lawyer. I can easily proclaim that he was one stupid lawyer. Rule #1: Never hack off the member of a staff of a prosecutor.
- That being said, for the first time in years I snapped at someone in the County Attorney's office yesterday. I spent the next hour apologizing. (I think everyone was worried that I was losing it--which might be true.)
- If Channel 8 were to leave Victory Park, it would be a ghost town of biblical proportions.
- Maybe this is the cause of my sleeping problems.
- Bridgeport Main Street has joined Twitter. Bet that's going to be riveting.
at 8:20 AM