- Slowest news day ever yesterday? Fox 4 told me "The Red Cross needs donations" about 10,000 times.
- Not sure what happened to the truck that I thought was jack-knifed onto a train track off of 287 yesterday. Maybe it was just "close" to the track.
- The Wise County Reunion has never appealed to me like it does a lot of people. I've just never been a "sit around and hang out" kind of guy.
- My crazy dreams are back. Last night I had two separate ones where old acquaintances. were out to get me -- violently.
- On my first night of vacation, I spent 30 minutes dreaming I was in my office looking for a file. It was very vivid.
- Fort Worth motorcycle death.
- The "text us what you think" cell phone polls on local TV news drive me nuts. (i.e. Do you think Michael Vick should be reinstated to the NFL? Text "yes" to ....)
- I've about decided that HBO's Entourage isn't that good.
- Worth watching today: Competing demonstrations by the Black Panthers and Ku Klux Klan in Paris, Texas.
- There would be few things more terrifying than to be Bowe Bergdahl, the soldier being held by the Taliban. And I have no idea how this is going to end.
- TABC, Game Wardens, and Task Forces (when they used to exist) always seemed to be too aggressive.
- This was in Fort Worth?
- Fancy coffee drinks illustrated.
- Channel 5's "Stormtracker H3", which is nothing more than a bad camera mounted on the dash of a vehicle driving around the metroplex, is a silly idea.
- Saw where Northwest's new Byron Nelson High School has an indoor football practice facility with artificial turf. Decatur? Bridgeport? You gonna put up with that?
at 8:16 AM