- The F-22 program was cancelled yesterday with one of the reasons being that fighter was made primarily for mid-air combat ---- and that really doesn't occur any more. Hadn't really thought about that.
- If you heard about the civil suit alleging sexual abuse against Pittsburgh QB Ben Rothlisberger and you want to see what the accuser looks like, here ya go.
- My Radar Goes Off When: Any girl claims sexual abuse but doesn't contact the police and instead files a lawsuit wanting money.
- I'll be anybody's friend on Facebook. Then I feel kind of creepy looking through their photo albums to find out what their life is like.
- Is "Gospel Singing Night" at the Wise County Reunion really a big crowd pleaser?
- A guy named Kelly Hildebrandt gets on Facebook and finds a girl named Kelly Hildebrandt. So what do they do? They get married. Odd trivia: The guy caught one pass in his career as a receiver for Texas Tech.
- I once dated a girl for six months that I met on the Internet.
- In today's Messenger, there is a large photo showing 10 or so beds lined up on a the porch of a cabin at the Reunion grounds. No way I'm doing that.
- Somebody use The Google for me: When is the next time we'll see a full solar eclipse here in Texas?
- I ran into a lot of people in bad moods yesterday.
- Still haven't seen The Hangover although lots of people tell me I should.
- Probable Texas ponzi schemer R. Allen Stanford did a publicity stunt in Houston last May when he and his lawyer walked down to the Federal Marshal's office in Houston to "turn himself in" when they knew there wasn't a warrant. Seemed stupid to me at the time since you really don't want to taunt the feds. (They have since got a warrant and Stanford sits in jail being denied bond.)
- There actually was a guy named "Ponzi" for whom "Ponzi Scheme" was named.
- It was almost impossible to find salsa in Mexico.
at 8:22 AM