- The Star-Telegram has an article today on Machine Gun Kelly and how he held a kidnap victim on a ranch near Paradise. Anyone know where that ranch is?
- I want a nickname like "Machine Gun."
- If Erin Andrews and ESPN had never acknowledged the nude video of her on the Internet, 99% of us would never have heard about it. Now I'm not sure there heavy handed approach isn't a publicity mechanism.
- But, man, she's hot.
- I saw a new Camaro at a gas station in Decatur yesterday. Pretty good looking.
- And the Update says a Camaro was involved in a fatal accident last night.
- Conan O'Brien made a joke last night with the punch line being about Spencer Pratt. How many people got that? I didn't.
- Lee Greenwood's ballad about America includes the line, "I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free." What's up with the words "at least"?
- Jon & Kate Break-up News = Now Officially Tiresome
- The white crowd starting up the Rhythm Clap while someone tries to sing on stage powers me down.
- I saw an "I Love My Wife" bumper sticker this morning. Do you really?
- The Rangers sweep of Boston almost makes you want to believe.
- The "o" on my keyboard doesn't work half the time this morning. Drives me nuts.
- "A newly-opened [Cleburne] store selling beer-and-wine has hired 20 young women who wear bikini tops and Daisy Duke shorts while standing on the street to wave at potential customers."
- Our local beer barn used to have bikini car washes on some Saturdays. I don't know if they still do that.
- Discussion this morning on the Ticket: Who is the Most Trusted Person in America now that Walter Cronkite is dead? Solid nominee: Tom Hanks.
at 5:42 AM