- I went to opening day for the Rangers one time. It was good stuff. I won't be going today.
- I had the NCAA Championship game on last night but wasn't really watching it. Until the end.
- The government's raid on the "polygamist compound" in Texas just seems a bit odd. If those kids weren't being abused (who knows), I'm not sure why Texas officials are ripping them out of there. Yeah, their lifestyle is odd but so is the Amish lifestyle. But the funny part is that kids won't identify themselves, give wrong names, or give the identical names giving rise to another government cluster.
- Pic of Fergie and the big girl from Heart.
- I'm not surprised or offended that the Clintons have made $109 million since leaving office. In this day and time, I'm surprised it is not more.
- After four weeks of use, I'm convinced the iPhone is one of the greatest inventions ever.
- My car was kept overnight by James Wood for repair. I was given a loaner car that was a PT Cruiser. I'm a middle aged pimp daddy.
- Any newscast that features any interview with McCain, Obama, or Clinton is a waste of time. "They never say 'nuthin."
- One of these girls likes cheeseburgers.
- I downloaded that crazy song from the Nike commercial which features Reggie Bush saying, "My better is better than your better."
at 6:58 AM