- Potential falling glass in downtown Fort Worth is interesting but not worthy of being the lead story on all local affiliates
- I continue to like those crazy Sonic commercials with the guy/guy guy/girl combos. The new "2.0" one makes me laugh.
- The video of the girl getting beat up that has been on all the news (like it's the only one on the Internet???) has led to the arrest of eight teenagers, according to Channel 5 news this morning. The station also said "they would all be tried as adults." Please. Welcome to misdemeanor-every-day assault.
- "American Idol" highlights on the news whip me to no end.
- It's snowing in Minnesota today. That would drive me nuts.
- The American Airlines cluster is, well, a cluster. But its CEO, Gerard Arpey, needs to stay off TV. In accepting responsibility yesterday, he fired off more "Uhs" than a teenager.
- "Ann Curry is on assignment today . . . . " What? Journalism school?
- It seems like any neighbor that is interviewed on the news (whether after a fire, high winds, crime, etc.) is always a minority. Then again, I don't see people in color.
- The Polygamist Compound raid remains weird. Cops sweep up 400 children and women based upon an anonymous phone call of a 16 year old girl - a 16 year old that hasn't been found.
- I began watching "Once" but gave up on it. Guy is lonely. Guy meets girl. Guy thinks about old girlfriend. I turn off DVD. (I've started on "Into The Wild" which is a little silly since I just read the book.)
- Cute youtube video that everyone has posted but you can never get enough of.
at 6:38 AM