- President Obama has got to get rid of his Press Secretary. He is awful. (He had a chance to hit a homerun yesterday with Santorum's comment calling the President a "snob" because he wanted all kids to go to college. Instead he spoke like he'd never been to middle school."
- Decided to take out the Round Up and kill all the weeds in an empty flower bed in the back yard yesterday evening. As I soaked it, I noticed a strange plant about four inches tall. Then it dawned on me: Mrs. LL planted tulip buds there last Fall.
- I scared her when I came in the house and sadly told her, "We need to talk. I need to tell you something." I felt awful.
- I know next to nothing about the Mavericks and the NBA, but even I realize Lamar Odom is a spare.
- I turned over to the Daytona 500 right when the flames of that crazy fire during a caution were at their peak. That was a very confusing moment as I tried to figure out what happen and got even more confusing when I only heard the words "helicopter engine".
- "Help me Tom Cruise. Help me Oprah Winfrey"
- The Daytona 500 should move to prime time. Isn't that good for the sport?
- Baylor women went to 30-0 last night after beating the Lady Aggies. But it was way too close for a moment.
- The Tarrant County PR gal posted a pic (bottom of page) yesterday but I kind of giggled by the slight photo bomb of the defense lawyer in the background.
- We sure haven't heard much (if anything) about the results of the Traffic Ticket Warrant Roundup from this weekend. I'm convinced that the program is a bluff.
- Is that "America's Deadliest Sniper" guy selling T-shirts? The Fan's Greg Williams wore this yesterday. First a book and now this? Has that crossed the line?
- For some crazy reason, I've got to be in court in Montague County this morning. I never go to Montague County.
at 8:32 AM