- Someone emailed me this video in the middle of the night adding that they think they found one of my ex-wives.
- Kids in the house cause strange neighbor kids to start hanging around. Who are these people?
- The Chico Dragons haven't won in their last 20 football games in a row.
- Mrs. LL's car is making a weird noise. Kill me.
- It's amazing how your first place Texas Rangers became and afterthought once football season started. (And their magic number after the last three games has been 6, 6 and 6. Uh. Oh.)
- Heidi Montag in a bikini again.
- Watched a little bit of the Channel 8 morning news show this morning. That group has the worst chemistry ever. And Cynthia Izaguirre drives me nuts with her "serious news woman" reading voice.
- Jay Leno actually had a funny line last night about the Iranian president saying Iran will lead the world "into the future" at the UN yesterday: "He would have elaborated, but he had a stoning he had to get to," Leno said.
- I would think the funeral for the trooper killed in Montague a couple of days ago will be quite the production.
- Whenever I see former UN Ambassador John Bolton on TV, I know I'm about to hear some Crazy Talk.
- Fox News is already going bonkers over this quote from President Obama in a new book coming out: "We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever . . . we absorbed it and we are stronger." Not sure what the big deal is.
- I'm glad easily injured baseball players don't play football, they'd be in intensive care (with Josh Hamilton and Ian Kinsler having full time rooms.)
- Lady with baby gets in fight on bus. Idiocracy.
at 8:27 AM