- Bill White has received a ton of money from Trial Lawyers. Regardless of the amount, the bad press that goes along with it isn't worth it.
- The chance of getting in the playoffs after starting 0-2 is slightly higher than 10%.
- Is there anything more defeating than looking at Wade Phillips on the sideline?
- Unluckiest man in the world? North Texas coach Todd Dodge. With a good showing against Clemson, his star quarterback dislocates a hip on the last series of the game. Then this weekend he loses his backup to a broken leg.
- I guess those miners are still trapped in Chile.
- AnObiter's blog has been mentioning a kid that was beaten by other kids from his high school school. And her latest update has the shocking statement of "he probably won't keep his teeth." The best I can tell, the cops are involved. It has to be either Northwest ISD or Boyd. Not sure which. Anyone?
- I'm not sure what's more amazing: Delaware Tea Party golden child Christine O'Donnell admitting to dabbling in witchcraft or that she was on a show with Bill Maher in 1999.
- I wondered when this was going to happen: Guy almost gets killed by the sharp end of a broken bat.
- Funny video of NFL officials trying to get a Giant's helmet back from the crowd after the goof ball threw it in there. (But, man that's one ugly gal that appears halfway threw it.)
at 8:20 AM