- I rarely watch Lost, but when I do I can only shake my head. Absolutely silly. And you folks who think all loose ends are going to be wrapped up by the season finale, you're crazy.
- Did you see they caught the alleged robber of the $90,000 ring from last month? It was a white guy.
- That Fox 4 morning weather guy sure likes to downplay any snow prediction. And that's probably a good policy.
- What's that bridge/road thingy they are building behind that strip shopping center on Western Center that holds a Mexican restaurant, the AT&T store, and Genghis Grill?
- OK, I'm sick of hearing that New Orleans was "saved" by a football game.
- Goofball Glenn Beck is 46 today. Here's his "best of" if you need an introduction to the future of Fox News.
- If a lawyer is dumb enough to loudly counsel his client in front of others, odds are his advice will likewise be horrible. (I see it all the time.)
- Because Comcast is buying some portion of NBC, Channel 5 news had to run some type of FCC disclaimer yesterday disclosing all the entities, directors and officers involved in the transaction. They did it during the 6:00 o'clock news last night and I bet it took over 10 minutes.
- Going back to Deborah Medina gaining in the governor's race, I wonder if Perry will back off dogging Hutchison because he's done it too well (and inadvertently helping the Medina campaign.)
- Didn't watch much of the big civil case in Decatur yesterday but I saw they were still doing jury selection late into the afternoon. I heard one defense lawyer ask the panel, "Who thinks corporations are evil and just want to make money?" Power. Down.
- Can Facebook redesign its homepage more often?
- Sarah Palin asking the Tea Party convention, "How is the hopey changey stuff workin' out for ya?" made my skin crawl.
- I went and saw Tuna, Texas once (the predecessor of A Tuna Christmas and now Tuna Does Vegas.) It was awful. Completely awful.
- Is a girl in a video in her underwear with new Skechers the product of an odd boyfriend or a sneaky viral video campaign by the shoe company?
at 8:20 AM