- Well, that Cowboy game was a dud. No offensive line. No defensive line. No receivers. They just got plain beat.
- Hey, Keith Brooking, if you don't like the Vikings scoring in the final two minutes, do something to stop them. (Brooking called the score "classless and disrespectful" and then confronted Minnesota's bench.)
- Conan might get $30 million severance because of the Jay Leno/Tonight show issue? What's to complain about?
- Christina Hendricks (from Mad Men -- which I still haven't seen) qualifies as a "Hey, Now" at the Golden Globes last night. As did a rare Christina Aguilera sighting (who presented with Cher.)
- But overall the Golden Globes was fairly boring despite the very funny Ricky Gervais hosting.
- I may be the only person who doesn't appreciate, "Pants On The Ground."
- And when Brett Favre is singing it in the locker room, I'm totally confused.
- Brendan Higgins is out as co-anchor of the Channel 5 local morning news. Brutal business.
- And the Star-Telegram announced on Friday that it would layoff 28 people and not fill 17 open positions. This is a slow death which is hard to watch.
- After almost screwing it up, I doubt if the Democrats will lose Ted Kennedy's long time Senate seat. I think.
- Incredible story: The Fort Worth man who needs a face transplant after his was literally destroyed because of an electrical accident while working on a church window. You think you have hardship? Sheesh.
- I got to play with a Kindle over the Christmas holidays. Very, very cool device. (I didn't know it ran over it's own wireless connection -- you don't need Wifi, you don't need a cell phone plan: You just turn it on and it works.)
- I like jogging in the mornings and then walking around my neighborhood on weekends. Something oddly peaceful about it.
- It's about at this point in time when Americans will get bored with the suffering in Haiti.
at 8:26 AM