- I'm not informed enough to understand the consequences of the Supreme Court decision yesterday which struck down limits on corporate donations to candidates. But some people sure were screaming "the sky is falling yesterday" proclaiming that we will have the equivalent of a congressman "sponsored by AT&T."
- Heck, that might be true.
- Something happened late yesterday during a DWI trial in Decatur but I've got to go check it out this morning.
- Those Brink Home Security commercials sure depict some violent home invasions.
- You don't hear much about MySpace anymore.
- Someone emailed me and said, "Barry you need to get a picture of the sign at the Bridgeport Vet office for the blog. It reads 'Chupacabra Vaccinated Here"" Anyone?
- When I walked into a driver's license hearing room in Fort Worth two days ago everone wanted to talk about the chupacabra. Even the judge.
- Fox 4 had a story about tuition hikes at the University of Texas this morning while the University of Tennessee logo was in the background.
- D Magazine named a restaurant in Forest Hill the best BBQ in the metroplex. I honestly had no idea where Forest Hill was.
- Greatest New Orleans Saints fan "Hey, Now" in the history of ever. Really. Triple really.
- Yesterday I was asked to look at a transcript of a case I prosecuted in 1993. Good grief.
- Bobby Bragan died yesterday. Honestly, I don't know much about the man other than he was the only guy I got an autograph from as a child. I was at some baseball clinic in the metroplex and. after someone told me he was famous, I went up to him and handed him a baseball. It's still in my parents house somewhere.
- Good grief: A nine year old commits suicide at an elementary school in The Colony?
at 8:11 AM