- North Texas won a football game last night. North Texas! And looked good doing it.
- I fear the lightening strike.
- I had a conversation with a guy yesterday that wouldn't shut up. I tried a dozen times to wrap it on the phone but he kept going. It was one of those where I took the phone away from my ear and just stared at it about a foot from my face.
- Traffic has been rerouted in Decatur because of some construction close to downtown which brings a lot of cars by my office. I asked my law partner is we could put a big purple inflatable gorilla on our roof.
- Fox 4's Dan Godwin interviewing Mike Judge was kind of awkward. (And I'm not sure if the new movie "Extract" deserves to be associated in the same breath as "Office Space". Then again, I haven't seen it.)
- Is it "I've said my peace" or "I've said my piece"?
- If I see a young attorney's obituary in the Texas Bar Journal, I always try and find out how he died. Anybody know what happened to Stephen C. Ackley?
- Texas Tech star Michael Crabtree is the only drafted player not to have signed an NFL contract. Idiot.
- If Obama were to make a personal visit to Decatur ISD, would there be parents that would keep their kids home?
- Observation from the Cowboys game last weekend: White people like the Jason Witten jersey.
- After the Boise State/Oregon last night, a player threw one of the most violent sucker punches ever. Then he went into the stands. If that kid isn't suspended for a couple of games -- maybe more -- I'll be surprised. (I'll try to find the video.)
- Obama's Approval to Disapproval rating is 55% to 39%. That's a landslide if it were election returns.
at 8:18 AM