- There was a lady call into KLIF this morning who had been a teenage mother and "grew up in Bridgeport." She said the only sex education she had was "that film they showed us in sixth grade." I know what you're talking about, sista.
- I had no idea that the new starting quarterback for Alabama, Greg McElroy, played one incredible year for Southlake Carroll.
- Since redesigned, the Star-Telegram's web site doesn't seem to be updated as often.
- A Fall movie I'm interested in: The Invention of Lying which stars and was written by the great Ricky Gervais. It also has Tina Fey in it.
- Romo's new girlfriend. (I'm certain I profiled her about a month ago but can't find the link anywhere.)
- You would think even her biggest fans would get tired of Oprah. She is an immediate power down for me.
- Today's Messenger has almost no coverage of this weekend's Wise County high school football games. I don't know what happened with Robert Morgan (and I won't let you speculate), but they are struggling over there in the sports department.
- KFed, who was able to defeat me in my quest to be Mr. Britney Spears, is huge. Not like in "huge star" but just "huge."
- I would think even Fox News fans don't believe it's "Fair and Balanced." It's simply news presented from the conservative perspective. Why lie about it?
- My jogging routine changes but I've been going with the outside/early morning routine. And by "early morning", I mean "still dark." But I've got the oddest experience working: Every time, about two miles away, I meet a guy walking the opposite direction. And although I meet him at the same location every time and wave, he never responds.
at 8:10 AM