- It's a 14 hour flight from San Fransisco.
- Once there, he spent two hours on the plane while "little guys in space suits" came by and took everyone's temperature.
- He was asked if he had seen dead bodies in the streets in the U.S. due to the Swine Flu
- A five star hotel goes for $90
- There are lots of Chines people.
I've got a buddy who just got back from China (probably the only buddy I've ever had that's actually been to China) who just called me with some shocking news: Liberally Lean has been blocked by the Chinese Government! Yep, he tried to pull it up on the Internets while he was there only to receive an "officially blocked" page. He could get wisecounty.com and American newspapers, but not this blog. I guess they feared I'd be the Father of The Chinese Revolution of 2010. Or something. But once those Chinese folks figure it out they have been deprived of Random Thoughts, there will more rioting in the streets than in Iran. Bank on it. But more interesting tidbits:'
at 11:44 AM