- The round table discussions on Sunday morning news shows are fairly interesting. The interviews that begin the show, not so much.
- It would be cool if there were a reality show called "Hot Girls In Scary Places." Well, I'll be.
- Baylor got invited to the play in the NIT. That's like being asked out to go to Denny's.
- Fox 4 tells me that Lake Bridgeport is over 9 feet low?
- The driver's license hearings I always go to are always held at 1:00 in the afternoon. But today, due to a weird course of events, they will have a special setting at 10:30 in the morning just for me.
- I watched some of the Will Ferrell's HBO special, "You're Welcome America: A Final Night With George Bush." It was funny but not that funny.
- I just saw on Facebook that a buddy I graduated from high school with is celebrating his 24th wedding anniversary today. That's shocking in at least a couple of ways.
- I bought some black K-Swiss tennis shoes last summer. The moment I walked out of the store I had a little bit of regret and that feeling has never gone away.
- But I saw a stylish black guy wearing the same shoes a couple of months later so that helped.
- Getting on a bus to drive to Austin to "meet with legislators" does not sound like the way I would want to spend my day.
- Last year, the Aggies made the NCAA Tournament as the 9th seed and they played BYU. This year, they ended up as the 9th seed and will play BYU.
- I've never gone anywhere for "Spring Break."
at 6:54 AM