- You boys set a record for unapproved comments directed towards MzChief yesterday. A banner day but you can't say that.
- If I were to bet on a basketball game in Vegas (legally at a sports book), how much would I have to bet in order to get the clerk to raise an eyebrow at me?
- "In a letter to congressional leaders, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said the money would be deducted from the government's latest $30 billion infusion of bailout funds [to IAG]." That doesn't solve anything. The people that got the bonuses at AIG still keep the bonuses. (And it's silly because the government owns AIG any way.)
- Most know about the crazy-task-force-pick-on-blacks scandal of Tulia, Texas but there was also a lesser known one in Hearne, Texas. And now a movie has been made about it called "American Violet" which premiered in, uh, Hearne a couple of days ago.
- That scandal could have happened in Wise County. Easily.
- There is a list of new indictments in the Messenger this morning. About 90% of them are drug related. The time and money we waste.
- I've had two people come see me in the last week which were arrested for having less than a joint in their cars. Bridgeport PD gets really excited about that.
- Drug rant over.
- I can't decide if I think Asian women are hot.
- Anyone else ready to give up on the federal government (regardless of which party is in control)?
- I saw the name of "Cody Duty" under a photo in the Dallas Morning News yesterday. Joe Duty's son?
- Anybody got any stories of trying to get a job right out of college? I would think that would be a little tough.
- Crazy name of a player for Morehead State on ESPN last night: Grlenntys Chief Kickingstallionsims.
- Saw a real estate sign with the name of "Trip Green" on it in Fort Worth. I like that name.
- George Stephanopoulos interviewing John McCain on Twitter yesterday is one of the silliest things I've ever heard.
- Anyone giving financial advice on TV has zero credibility with me.
at 7:04 AM