- Very interesting last meal of the guy the State Of Texas killed two days ago.
- I always like the Fort Worth Weekly alternative magazine but I can never remember to track it down.
- Stumbled upon David Letterman last night. Still not that funny.
- While listening to the radio last night, I heard on The Ticket that the Lakers were up by 20+ in the first quarter over the Celtics so "it looks like the series will end up tied 2-2." Uh, not so fast.
- Crazy pic from the floods in the midwest.
- Craziest dream the other night: Brad Pitt and I had to stand side by side in front of a crowd with our shirts off.
- Random South Korea baseball game pic.
- I've always been suspicious of the number of fat grams in those "guiltless" items on the menu at Chili's. But not enough to sue about it.
- Which reminds me of the "skinny enchiladas" at Don Pablo's. I could have sworn I heard the chain was going out of business, and I'm pretty sure the one in Grapevine has shut down. But I saw the one on Rufe Snow opened the other day.
- Not sure what the big controversy is about the new x-ray machine at DFW Airport that allows screeners to see, in essence, your body naked. If I went through it the only one offended would be the screener.
- How do they get the money out of that Currency Plant along 287 in North Fort Worth? Do they just load up a krillion dollars in a truck? Does it have armed escorts? Air support?
- And I took a tour of that place once and got to see the warehouse of what had to be millions of dollars of bills. Absolutely fascinating.
- Almost threw up last night watching Fox 4 story about the crane accident at the new Cowboys stadium. For some reason they interviewed a Plaintiff's lawyer who opined that the incident was probably due to "human error." (Note: Tell OSHA that the case has been solved.)
- Funny scene on Fox 4 this morning when Tim was dancing at the desk to that "Apple bottom jeans" song with Meagan (still hawt) looking at him like he was crazy.
- Baylor and SMU have agreed to a six year deal in football. They will probably all end in a scoreless tie.
- A couple days ago, Lockheed Martin test flew it's new "F-35 Lightning II". Being a fighter pilot would be cool. Being the first one to fly a newly designed plane would be stressful.
- Just realized it was Friday the 13th. Where did that superstition come from? And I don't remember anything bad every happening on the day.
- Funny sight in Fort Worth yesterday: Lady on the back of a Ninja motorcycle wearing one of those face covering cloths (like an Indian or Muslim or whatever). But get this: She was riding side saddle. Tried to get a pic but failed.
at 9:27 PM