- If my allergy symptoms don't go away, I'll go crazy.
- It's a little old news, but I dogged a prosecutor last year but last night he came back to defend himself.
- Wouldn't running for President be a beating?
- The Correspondence Dinner was last night. So far clips are filtering out and they are pretty funny. Check out Mitt Romney if you can find him. And Dick Cheney showed up in his fishing hat and reflective sunglasses.
- CPS spokesperson Marleigh Meisner (who is on TV all the time in connection with the "Polygamist Compound") used to be the spokesperson for CPS in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. She does a good job. I don't believer her, but she does a good job.
- Speaking of the Compound, the initial hearing today will be a logistical nightmare. And there is no way CPS can justify the removal of every child.
-Worst end zone spike by Dallas Desperado ever.
- Hey, now.
- At least 42 dead in Iraq yesterday. It's going well.
- Ok, some people got p.o.'d at me for letting the "n" word go through in the comments yesterday. That's always been my unwritten policy. I think racism is prevalent and widespread. I'm just trying to demomstrate it. You can hear that language at the coffee shop if you'll just listen.
- Something seems odd about a Catholic mass being held in a stadium normally occupied by hot dogs and beer.
at 6:59 AM