- Prom Night received horrible reviews, looks awful, and led the box office with $22.7 million.
- A letter to the editor in Saturday's Star Telegram was anti-gun with reasoning that "according to arguments before the Supreme Court" the right to bear arms is only for those in a "well regulated militia." That's your source? Arguments before the Supreme Court?
- I would at least like to see Augusta National before I die.
- Wind. I hate wind.
- "Dr. Phil has apparently bonded out one of the teen girls from Florida who took part in the brutal beating of 16-year old Victoria Lindsay." That guy may be more irritating than Oprah.
- I'm watching Into the Wild which is pretty good and faithful to the book. And I think it is the first time I've ever seen a movie after I read the book.
- Meredith Viera of The Today Show just said she never shops online. You're kidding.
- Crazy 6 minute video of "dangerous walk" on youtube. At least click over to the 5:00 mark.
- I'm five hours into The Fountainhead. It's really slow but, oddly, really enthralling. It was written decades ago but could have been written yesterday.
- Worst segue in a newscast ever.
- Worst baseball day for the Evil Empire ever.
- I bought a grocery store tote bag for a $1 at the grocery store - not because I'm a big "going green" fan - - but it seemed more sturdy than plastic bags. But I never remember to take it.
- Natalie Portman is my dream girl. Natalie Portman dates this.
at 7:17 AM