- Mena Suvari still hasn't put her britches on.
- Is Fox 4's Heather Hayes pregnant? (And, if not, I want to extend my apologies for that thought.)
- I've had car problems. It's been diagnosed, but not fixed. That'll happen on Monday after Fort Knox makes a UPS delivery to me.
- And another (I don't have time this morning to break it down. My justice system is overloaded.)
- It's NASCAR week but I really haven't heard much about it. But, rest assured, people will by buying beer at 8:00 a.m. this morning.
- I spent about five minutes in a room full of 8 inmates yesterday (Some of whom - uncomfortably - knew me by name.) Best moment of conversation among them: "Man, I can handle probation. I'll even stop smoking pot if I have to."
- Michael Irvin has a talk show now on ESPN radio locally. I need subtitles.
- I've begun to watch Gone. Baby, Gone. So far: Outstanding.
- Random Wise County morning pic submitted by reader.
- Mike Modano's wife is still a "Hey, Now." (He's the hockey guy that you used to hear about when the metroplex cared about hockey for 15 minutes in the 1990s.)
- Jamie Lynn Spears and her pregnant belly are 17 today.
- It's a Jacksboro trip this morning. Second this week. Ugh. I'll finish my Steve Martin book which is good but, overall, disappointing. (But it was interesting to learn that after 10 appearances on The Tonight Show, he was still not making any real money.)
at 6:52 AM