- It looks like an alleged drunk driver smashed into a trailer carrying a huge replica of the Ten Commandments overnight. Fortunately for him, alcohol is not mentioned among them.
- If North Carolina and UCLA win next weekend and then UCLA wins it all, I've won a $200 gift certificate in this pool. (Sidenote: Hypnotic tourney pic here. Edit: Great companion pic.)
- The great Christopher Walken (65) and Al Gore (60) have birthdays today.
- "HOUSTON -- Rusty Yates - the father of five slain children - has a son with his new wife."
- It's the first day of Ranger baseball. It's the last day of hope for Ranger baseball.
- I've worn a tie to work for 22 years.
- I don't have a pic of it, but Channel 8 has the goofiest graphics for its traffic reports. Cars, if to scale, would be 50 feet long.
- I've been watching The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. The movie is almost as long as its title.
at 6:51 AM