This scandal is very strange. But random thoughts:
(1) He was an idiot to plea to even disorderly conduct.
(2) He was an idiot to even talk to the cop.
(3) It was wrong for the cop to discuss how the case could ultimately be resolved in the courts.
(4) He "probably" was trying to solicit some gay sex, but the State could never prove it "beyond a reasonable doubt."
(5) His political career is over.
(6) Here's a question that no one asks: It's against the law to solicit/ask for gay sex? I mean, he wasn't trying to buy it which would make it a prostitution case. He was, at the most, asking. I mean, if the senator had hit on a guy at the hotel bar would that have been illegal?
at 9:02 AM