- Hardly anyone dresses up any more. Heck, I even brought a blue blazer that I left in the car once I saw the crowd.
- The ceremony was long but it was streamlined about as well as it could be
- Dr. Newbury told the same story that he did in my high school graduation 27 years ago (about doing an experiment with his car lights.)
- Graduating from high school is kinda scary. It's a feeling of, "it's all up to you, now."
- It's an odd feeling when you were present at the hospital for someone's birth AND are present for their high school graduation
- A krillion pics have been uploaded here, but looking at them might cure insomnia. Even a bad case of insomnia. (I've even taken out my family pics - a family who would officially disown me if the pics were posted.)
at 11:03 PM