- Why in the world do people pay that much money to go to Cowboys Stadium to watch that?
- I'm surprised Dez Bryant can remember which route to take home.
- Is ABC color commentary guy Jon Gruden on crack? He kept bouncing off the walls last night and at one point went to bizarre references to the Outlaw Josey Wales. (Which is kind of odd because I mentioned that movie out of the blue about three weeks ago.)
- The defendant on trial for the murder of the Arlington pastor going on right now is wearing shackles. They better make sure the jury doesn't see them or that's a good way to have to do it all over again.
- I watched the 20/20 episode on Friday about the Mansfield school teacher. I was struck by the prosecutor who seemed to think this was the crime of the century.
- Dallas night club "Hey, nows"
- Well, your Texas Rangers have to win one of the next two games against Oakland to avoid the one game wildcard playoff. That would be an epic meltdown.
- Unless something weird happens, I've got oral arguments at the Fort Worth Court of Appeals this afternoon. Hate doing that.
- The Right Wing is in the weird "Don't believe the polls!" mode right now. It's like they are trying to convince themselves.
- Weird things are happening at American Airlines, but if one of its planes were to go down right now, we'd never see the AA logo again.
- I think the housing bust is over.
- Does anyone believe Ranger pitcher Derek Holland that his twitter account was hacked moments after he was pulled from the game Sunday night? A gay slur was posted. That guy is 100% knucklehead.
- What did happened to the 29 year old from Boyd listed in the Update?
- Last spring I quoted this sentence: "When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, leaving something in its place I have traded for it." I just loved the concept of how we make a choice to trade a day of our lives for something else. It came from this story about the relationship between former Alabama coach Bear Bryant and his driver. A driver who died yesterday.
at 8:30 AM