- Being one strike from being a World Series Champion seems like a long time ago.
- What an epic collapse. But if the Rangers get back to the World Series (cough), all would be forgotten.
- I wonder if this has anything to do with me watching Moneyball last weekend?
- I've always proclaimed Josh Hamilton to be dumber than a box of rocks. I just didn't know he was going to prove it to the world.
- Mitt Romney showed the power of low expectations last night. A person can, and he did, take advantage of it.
- President Obama seemed to be holding back. I bet he's saving a haymaker for debate two or three. You know, like Muhammad Ali used to do.
- But the Republicans have a right to have a little hope this morning.
- Odd motorcycle death: A guy fleeing from police near Ridgmar Mall causes it.
- Odd motorcycle death #2: Two cyclists, who knew each other, died in Denton County when they collided head on.
- I'm being blocked, albeit inconsistently, by the Star-Telegram's pay wall.
- I watched the first half of ESPN's 30 for 30 new documentary, Broke, about athletes blowing through millions of dollars. I'm trying to keep an open mind, but I believe if I had been handed three million when I was 21 years old that I'd still have most of it.
- The Arlington pastor's alleged murder's girlfriend took the stand yesterday and admitted she was a man. (Yep, you read that correctly.)
- As much as I think I'm in the know, the courthouse kept me in the dark about the death threat that is in today's news about the courthouse fire arrest.
- I had a dark email scam waiting for me this morning which was, in essence, a hit man wanting to be paid off or he'd kill me. An example of the email is here.
- Bag of Nothing found a clip of the crowd at the WVU/Baylor game staying after the game to sing John Denver's Country Roads. I don't think I've ever been so surprised to like something so much.
at 8:36 AM