- I got to find out how fast the Doberman could run this weekend. Oh, my.
- And that dog is obsessed with the Family Cat.
- In case you missed it on Saturday, Baylor scored 63 points and lost. And, yes, that's football. (And that West Virginia quarterback is fantastic.)
- Sounds odd: A four year old was allegedly shot while riding in a car on a Fort Worth freeway.
- I think if the Ryder Cup was promoted differently, it could be one of the biggest sporting events of the year.
- I think I laid down for a nap late yesterday afternoon and didn't wake up until this morning.
- Radney Foster played a small concert in Dallas on Friday night. I think I would have seriously considered going to that.
- Why in the world does a television network show a car chase? A local affiliate, I can see. But a network? And I bet Fox News may stop doing so.
- The Supreme Court gets back to work today after their annual ridiculously long vacation.
- A ball boy at an NFL game really bit it yesterday. And on a sad note, the Colts head coach has left the team after being diagnosed with cancer.
- Forgot to mention that someone put a UT sticker on my car a few weeks back. A full scale investigation is underway.
- I watched Money Ball this weekend. Meh.
- I tried to watch Dances With Wolves for the first time, too. Didn't make it through it. I don't think Kevin Costner can act.
at 8:28 AM