- Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post ate at Joe T.'s last night in Fort Worth. No website fires off more blog posts on a daily basis than hers.
- Lake Bridgeport, which has seen a couple years of being full, is in a dicey situation as it sits at five feet low before a potentially long and dry summer.
- New kid in the neighborhood is an overtalker. Sweet kid, but she can extend an "Ok, we'll see you later" moment into an eternity.
- That video of the 2 by 4 going through the car window (posted here two days ago) led Fox 4 news last night. Of course, they had to package it in a "dangers of debris on the road" news segment -- you can't just show a crazy video.
- "Maryland Man Superglued To Walmart Toilet As A Prank." The boys on the Ticket this morning wondered why he didn't carefully inspect the seat before sitting down since it was a public restroom. Fox 4's Lauren Przybyl told us that her mother taught her to "hover." It's been a very informative morning.
- I haven't heard what happened to the goofy "worst day of my life getting married tomorrow" guy. But you'd certainly think someone would track him down and interview him.
- What budget crisis?: Texas adds 44 more DPS troopers to the roads today.
- What's the world record for hitting the snooze button on an alarm. Someone in my house might have broken it this morning.
- Two guys kiss in the crowd at Cleveland Indians game. (:17 sec mark). America goes crazy.
- The legal blogosphere has gone ballistic over a young lawyer who advertised himself as a specialist, had a misleading website, had his first trial (murder) stopped by the judge because he was incompetent (wow), and then proclaimed "Mistrial!" on his Facebook page as if he had done a good thing.
at 8:37 AM