- A 14 year old in Denton drives drunk and kills a 14 year old passenger?
- Weird Facebook description of what happened to a Bridgeport High graduate who is about my age: "He was found wandering in a neighbor's yard at around 6:00 am. He was barefoot and not making sense. They called the ambulance and he collapsed and stopped breathing. Ericka said they started CPR and that took so long that it broke his ribs. His body temp was 85. He is on a ventilator now and has abdominal bleeding. They are care flighted him to JPS Then Ericka had also reported yesterday afternoon his kidneys had completely shut down..........."
- NASCAR: I really couldn't care less about the "sport" but its scoring system for The Chase is silly. Jimmy Johnson, who is in second place must win the last race AND lead the most laps in order to win the championship. Dumb.
- An oldie but goodie: Clumsy groomsman causes splash (although some people think it's fake.)
- Jessica Simpson is engaged to former NFL player Eric Johnson. Uh, who's Eric Johnson?
- Got to hear a tense lesson about "plagiarism" last night within the Family Unit. At least is started with the kid asking if it was alright to do what she did for her homework assignment.
- I don't know anything about the Pacquiao fight at Cowboys' Stadium on Saturday night other than he threw 1,060 punches. Uh, that's a lot isn't it? (And this is what you look like after being on the receiving end of those punches.)
- Before we all decide the Cowboys have turned things around, we might want to tap the brakes. Take away the 100+ yard interception return for a TD which amounts to a 14 point swing, and that game is completely different.
- I'd of been a little scared if I were in Giants Stadium when the lights went out. Edit: Bloody brawl in the stands.
- Mrs. LL is still gimped up with her wrists. She'll have to undergo one test, which I think is just a formality, before they/we decide about surgery.
- MADD wants ignition interlock devices installed in all vehicles. Amazingly, I bet that happens one of these days. (It's not illegal to drink and then drive. It's illegal to drink, become intoxicated, then drive.)
- A Fiona "Hey, Now"
- Boise State is going to end up jumping TCU in the BCS after Boise beats Nevada. (Sorry, Jarhead.)
- The First Baptist Church of Dallas unveils plans for a fountain that makes me ask "WWJD?"
at 8:25 AM