- Got a report that the part of 380 where the Alvord girl wreck occurred was shut down yesterday -- probably for an accident reconstruction investigation.
- Attended a 2nd Grade Thanksgiving Play last night. Kind of cute. And it comes in under 30 minutes.
- Since the Family Unit watches Glee, I end up halfway watching Glee. Apparently every episode has a dance number which "mashes up" two songs: Last night it was Rhianna's "Umbrella" and Gene Kelly's "Singing In The Rain." That wasn't bad.
- I then pulled up the Youtube clip of the famous dance scene from the movie "Singing In The Rain" and proclaimed to the kids that it was Fred Astaire. I saw my error this morning. Fail.
- I've been injury free for two years despite my jogging. Now I've got this weird pain in my hip. Hope I don't need a bionic replacement.
- I'm submitting a client to a polygraph exam this morning. I rarely do that, but if he passes the case will be killed. If he fails (which I doubt), the results can't be used against him.
- As I write this, northbound I-35 by the old Reunion Arena is completely shut down due to --- you guessed it --- a wrong way driver.
- If I see microwave directions to set the timer to say, oh, 1:30, I'll always choose an odd lesser number like 1:13.
- Had forgotten this bible verse from Jesus: "I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me." I don't think that verse is honored very often.
- Some people think Sarah Palin's daughter is surviving on Dancing With The [Kind of] Stars because of the Tea Party vote. I believe that.
- Sat down to watch a DVR's Baylor girls v. #1 UConn girls last night and, as it comes down to the wire, I noticed that I failed to add extra time to the recording. So as the game goes under one minute with the teams neck and neck, the record ends.
at 8:22 AM