- There was an awful crash in Joshua a couple of days ago that killed a 17 year old girl. Now cops say it was suicide. I guess they know that.
- This would drive me crazy as a coach: Five undergraduate basketball players at Kentucky have decided to enter the NBA draft. (And that's not good for NCAA basketball.)
- Creepiest thing about the trial of the guy killing his baby and throwing it in Lake Lewisville: The body is still in Lake Lewisville.
- And in that case the cops secretly recorded their interview of him. Is that legal? Yep.
- I bought four college T-shirts: (1) Florida State - because it looked cool, (2) North Carolina - good color (3) Nevada - because it also says "Wolf Pack" and the thought of "one man wolf pack" made me laugh, and (4) Barry University - which actually exists but the color is red so I'll keep that one for "in house" wear.
- I stumbled upon the live broadcast of UT's Spring Football Game this weekend (ugh) and saw Colt McCoy's little brother playing. That's the same kid that played against Bridgeport last Fall --- yep, he started school at the Empire this Spring.
- Saginaw cheerleaders did what???!!!!
- Starting a lawn mower for the first time since separating your shoulder is a little tense. Think about it. (And I don't how you can start one left handed if you have to hold down the safety bar on the push handle.)
- There was basically a revolution in Kyrgyzstan yesterday. Never heard of it? Me neither. (But it's bordered by Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan if that helps you out.) But did you know that the U.S. maintains an air base there and pays Kyrgyzstan $60 million a year for that privilege?
- I finished my book on the Bataan Death March. The "greatest generation" indeed.
- Of every person in the world that played on Yahoo in the March Madness Pick 'Em tourney, here is the bracket of the winner.
- Turned into Sean Hannity last night and he had a massive live audience in Minnesota as he hawked his new book. Question: Did you have to be white to attend?
at 8:25 AM