- MTV's 16 and Pregnant makes me lose the will to live. But I think it would discourage teenage pregnancies if kids would watch it.
- New Idiocracy sandwich from Kentucky Fried Chicken. How can that possibly be real? (The bun has been replaced with two slices of fried meat.)
- The salaries of this years Texas Rangers are here. It's kind of the haves and the have nots (relatively speaking.)
- Mining looks like a very 19th century kind of job.
- I didn't realize that much of the NBC Nightly News is replayed on The Today Show. (And I still can't stand Ann Curry.)
- I think I lost a little bit of a tooth filling which has now caused a jagged edge to be in my mouth. That's not pleasant.
- There seems to be a lot of hatred against the "guy who sits around and won't work" who might now get health care. I keep hearing everyone talk about him but I don't know who he is.
- I just learned that 3G phones won't cause the weird buzz when they get near a computer monitor.
- I saw a couple of violent South Padre Island beach fights during Spring Break on youtube. That does not look like a very inviting place.
- A church in McKinney is involved in trying to break the world record for the largest plate of nachos. I'm certain that was in the Sermon on The Mount or something.
- The Dallas Morning News' propensity to have video ads on its web pages is yet another example of how they don't "get it."
- New feature: One of today's local papers above the fold (although today's isn't very interesting):
at 8:31 AM