- What a mess: A guy who already has a felony DWI on his record allegedly drives drunk again and kills two in Lewisville over the weekend. And his book in photo does not help his case.
- I watched the space shuttle launch this morning. Still tense to do so after all these years.
- I saw a guy stop on the side of the road on Sunday morning, walk into the street, look back at his passenger with an expression of defeat, and then lean down picked up a dead bird.
- Not that you care about Donovan McNabb being traded from the Eagles to the Redskins, but don't you hate assessments such as, "The ball comes out of his hand very cleanly." What in the heck does that mean?
- A little kid who will wave at you is always cute.
- Well, it's opening day in baseball. Let me guess, the Rangers will play around .500, struggle with pitching, and not make the playoffs. We've only seen it for 38 years.
- Got a weird text message yesterday and then dreamed about it all night.
- I went on a suit buying spree this weekend.
- Someone took this picture of a guy threatening to jump off a building in downtown Dallas on Friday. I guess he didn't because I never heard anything else about it.
- I watched most of Oliver Stone's W. last weekend. Good stuff. (And I was surprised to see Cowboys' play by play man Brad Sham portray a reporter at a press conference.)
- It was almost a month ago, but I remember hearing a 911 call on the news of a kid during a home invasion who told the dispatcher to send "the cops and some soldiers fast!" That was chilling.
- It happened late Friday afternoon, but a house blew up in McKinney possibly the result of suicide. And it was one heck of an explosion. (But I can't find a photo.)
- If you are 6'6", 270 pounds, 17 years old, and Notre Dame's top football recruit, the world would be your oyster. At least until you fall off a hotel balcony during Spring Break.
- At 46, Marla Maples remains a "Hey, now."
at 8:13 AM