- For maybe the first time ever, I watched the Jay Leno monologue last night. I can't tell you how bad it was -- He actually made a cop and doughnut joke.
- He also had a bit on the number of times Biden and Pelosi blinked during the State of the Union. Wasn't that done a few years back with Dick Cheney?
- The temperature change yesterday was weird. It actually got warmer after the sun went down (see below.)
- In an article in the Star Telegram which seems to be written by cavemen due to its brevity, it is said that Devon Energy is ripe for a takeover.
- Sarah Palin said two days ago that she does not like the "mandation of health care". What?
- A caller on Mark Davis show said yesterday that Obama said during his inaugural address that the Constitution was a "flawed document" but, he continued, "if you look up the speech on the Internet you'll find that the transcripts have been doctored to eliminate that phrase." What a nut case. And Davis politely told him so.
- A red football field.
- I've heard a rumor that local authorities are going to try to seize and forfeit the real estate from yesterday's drug bust. They've got to be kidding.
- I questioned a couple of days ago whether a lady was really robbed of a $90,000 ring in a Whole Foods parking lot in north Dallas. Last night I saw the parking lot video of the crime. And her post injured face. Man, I was wrong. Very wrong.
- The Charging For Parking Without A Permit Case was tried yesterday in Arlington. The jury found him guilty on 31 cases and the judge assessed $500 fine on each for, according to the story, a total fine of $15,500. The defendant didn't have a lawyer --- he needs one. In my opinion, he only owes $500 based upon a case from a couple of years ago. Somebody needs to tell him.
at 8:32 AM