when ukniversal health care comes, this site will be quite common.
i followed all the govt. procedures. double fake dr. kildare
what's up with that ?
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. The crosses represent the 132 women who were killed as a result of domestic violence during 2008. That's more than 2 each week. Just a graphic reminder. One of the banners reads "Call before he breaks more than your heart".
What's that supposed to represent?
They're just trying to get a head start for the HINI when it gets into full swing around here.
Any roadside marker that takes an explanation to understand is a poor attempt at getting your point across.-Triple Real Marketing Expert
I thought it was pretty easy to understand with the banner there. Maybe it just doesn't need to be a triple fake--maybe you could be the real thing!
What do you tell a lady with two black eyes....
It's pretty clear when you drive past this that it represents domestic violence. Some people are just stupid.
Where's the ACLU? Isn't that on city property? Can't have that!
I thought it was a lot of them Mexicans that got killed on the road around there.
TXYAYA - is that 132 women in the entire nation? If so, it doesn't seem to be a very big problem at all.
Representing the 15th anniversary of the death of "the pit".
3:24 - it is if you're one of the women! Idiot.
Let us all honor the memory of the pit with a moment of silence.
On December 21 2012 this will be a common theme around the world.
3:24... I'm sure it would be a bigger problem if one of them was your daughter!! Those are Texas numbers, idiot! I realize this blog rarely reflects serious or very much intelligent conversation but domestic violence is in no way funny or entertaining! A home with domestic violence usually houses child abuse also.
Yes, it was 132 in Texas. Thank you BG for bringing this to the attention of your faithful readers. It's a bigger problem than you might think. It might be your daughter or mother or sister or neighbor. Only about 30% of incidents are ever reporting. The other 70% stay silent out of fear or shame. Sometimes we make jokes about things that hit too close to home.
That 132 is just the number killed. It is not the 1000's that just had the shit beat out of them.
I don't know bout ya'll but I ain't buyin xmas gifts in 2012.I'm takin that money an rentin me a hooker.
8:34. Amen and well said from one who lives it daily
Women are abusive also, why the reference to "he" as if only men are the cause of this problem?
I wish my ex wife were buried there- should have killed her when I had the chance.
I wish all my Ex's were buried in Texas.
Yes women are abusive too but 95% of reported cases involve a man as the abuser.
Wife abusers should be shot...no mercy, no second chances.
I wish some hot women,Teacher,Librarian,Nurses Aid,Dental Hygenist or Nun would abuse me.Can somebody help a Brother out?
Wow! What a wake up call. I have lived with domestic abuser for years and finally got strong enough to get away the abuse only get worse, and law enforcement hands are tied if the victim doesn't help him/her self. as file the charge/ and get the hell out there is help. Coming from a victim of 9 years You can survive and be free from the abuser
no its not city property it belongs to the state the city just keeps it up. also its to represent deaths not church dumb a__
Post a Comment