- Watched Slumdog Millionaire again over the weekend. Still love it.
- Ran outside on Saturday morning and was smart enough to appreciate it. Cool Fall morning, trees turning, realizing I've lived a pretty lucky life.
- That wasn't my MLK "I've seen the mountain top" speech by they way.
- Halloween is becoming a decorate-your-lawn kind of holiday. I like that.
- Observation I stole from writer Richie Whitt: Cowboys' Miles Austin looks like A-Rod.
- And even though he's had two good games, I'd tap the brakes on Austin's Hall of Fame induction.
- Miley Cyrus' little sister dressed up for Halloween. Oh, my.
- There's really a George Clooney moving coming out called "The Men Who Stare At Goats"?
- There's some huge "get motivated" convention in Fort Worth today. Ugh. I would be very unmotivated this morning if I had to attend that.
- You've got to be kidding: Over the weekend three helicopters went down in Afghanistan killing 14 U.S. soldiers. And all of them appear to be accidental crashes.
- And in other war news: Car bombs kill 150 in Iraq. Whose idea was it to start a war there?
- The woman ticketed in Dallas for "not speaking English" has been in the U.S. for 30 years. And she wants the City of Dallas to pay her $7,000 medical bill for going to the emergency room because she was "stressed" over the situation. Puhleeze.
- I don't understand the "Halloween Party" at the Decatur Convention Center at a price of $80 a couple.
at 8:10 AM