- It's been a crazy baby week for the blogroll over to the right. Silicone Alley had her first baby, and yesterday BagOfNothing announced that Mrs. BagOfNothing was pregnant for the first time. The only way this gets better is if Crazy Texas Mommy surprises us with an announcement.
- Dick Cheney endorses Kay Bailey Hutchison and she's happy about it?
- Edit: WBAP's Mark Davis called Dick Cheney "a modern day Winston Churchill" this morning at 8:40 a.m. Really? Davis on crack?
- Crazy picture of a criminal defendant in a Fort Worth trial. He's either worried about the swine flu or everyone else is worried about him spitting on them so they put a "spit mask" on him. It happens.
- Ugh. I lost my DWI case yesterday. I tell you when I win so I might as well tell you when I lose. But driving two miles on a closed lane on 380 wasn't a good factual start to the case. But I really liked my client.
- But I was in the courthouse bathroom early that morning and looked in the mirror and instantly thought about Keanu Reeves in the Devil's Advocate.
- I swear I heard a young girl talking on a cell phone (loudly) on the square in Decatur yesterday afternoon say the following in a gleeful manner: "I feel so sorry for your mom. You're sixteen and you drink, smoke, and have sex. I mean even if your parents let you, they shouldn't know that you do that."
- The president of DART said that next year's UT/OU game would be a night game, and the Dallas Morning News just reported it without a second thought. Then all hades broke loose in the college football world as both schools denied it. I bet the DART president (1) isn't a bright man and (2) was thinking about the Cotton Bowl Classic that will be played in 2011 for the first time at night in Arlington.
- Cold front coming through today? Yay. But the three feet of snow in Colorado makes me want to go skiing for the first time in years.
- President Obama went to Dover Air Force Base at midnight last night to watch the caskets of our dead soldiers from Afghanistan be removed from a transport plane. I hope that influences his decision making.
- If there is bacon on your burger, you probably shouldn't be eating it.
at 8:12 AM