- Man, I took a beating for that Random Girl(s) pic yesterday. But I'm a man who appreciates inner beauty.
- I knew newspapers are dying, but the most recent info is shocking. For example, from a year ago the Dallas Morning News' circulation is down 22%.
- I had never seen this: Dallas TE Martellus Bennett dunks over his coach while at Texas A&M. But I still think he might be a spare.
- The pilots that overshot the airport and were out of contact for over an hour now say they were just working on their laptops. They might want to come up with something better than that.
- I dreamed all night I was moving a bedroom suite. How odd.
- Oprah at the State Fair was broadcast yesterday. Did I watch it? Not a chance.
- For those that hate Jerry Jones, his signing of Marcus Ware yesterday is another reason that you're crazy. Tom Hicks of the Rangers would never pay that kind of money.
- I'm still not sure why we send up the Space Shuttle.
- Did I see promos for a George Lopez talk show? Power. Down.
- There's going to be free Swine Flu vaccines given away in Fort Worth on Friday? Isn't there a shortage? Doesn't that have a potential for a riot?
- I've got a DWI trial today. This one is unusual --- more later.
- I think Breast Cancer Awareness week would be more effective than a whole month. Lots of pink everywhere.
at 8:05 AM